Real-time Ethernet solutions are becoming more and more popular in automation technology.
One reason for this may be that these systems are able to replace field buses and therefore require only one computer network.
In this way, real-time Ethernet solutions help optimizing processes between the production level and the IT level.
ADDI-DATA offers I/O slave systems for
- EtherCAT: systems of the EC-ARTS series
- ProfiNet: systems of the PN-ARTS series (in preparation)
- VARAN: systems of the V-ARTS series (in preparation)
- Extended temperature range -40 °C / +85 °C
- IP 65
- Easy to use: Web interface for parametrization and diagnosis
- Hot-plug enabled
- Fast systems: Burst acquisition possible (systems are faster than the bus cycle)
- External digital input for trigger
- Systems can be synchronized with one another for more precise acquisitions
- High precision
Overview of the real-time Ethernet systems
|EC-ARTS-3011||EtherCAT analog input system, 16 analog differential inputs, 16-bit||in preparation|
|EC-ARTS-3701-4||EtherCAT system for length measurement, 24-bit, 4 inductive transducers, LVDT, Half-Bridge, Mahr||in preparation|
|in preparation||Temperature measurement system||in preparation|
|in preparation||Pressure measurement system||in preparation|