Today, the United States is the world’s third-largest petroleum producer, with more than 500,000 producing wells and approximately 4,000 oil and natural gas platforms operating in U.S. waters.
For most of the time, oil exploration tasks are carried out in extremely harsh environment. Not only the detecting transducers should be reliable and boast high degree of protection, but also the data acquisition and processing systems should show an outstanding, convincing capacity in order to fulfil challenging tasks on offshore oil drilling platforms, oil field and oil mining well etc.
As business partner of many renowned petrochemical companies, ADDI-DATA data acquisition products are widely used in Petroleum Industry and successfully ensure the detecting and monitoring tasks based on its:
- High degree of protection: IP65, IP67
- High accuracy: to µ level
- High speed: up to 400 MHz
- Customized service in regard to different projects
- Easy operation based on ADDI-DATA matching software
- Ethernet interface ensures a reliable, high speed data transmission
Product applications for the energy, oil and gas sector
Any question? Contact our USA partner for the energy, oil and gas sector!